Monday, November 29, 2010

how issues are the same thing in the book as the real world

     Many books have an issue and so does the real world. A lot of people say that most can connect to us and the books for a reason. Many people say that life isn't fair and so does books too. That's because they are not handling it like for example say someone was reading a book right? But they can't read it, because it has strong language or bad influence. What I'm saying is that most people can't handle there problems and so does people in a book. I'm reading a book called "Exit here". Basiclly it's a boy who has problems like drinking or using drugs, but he can't stop. Now he has a problem to solve.
     If I'm correct then you must have problems too. I have a problem, playing video games, but will it stop me now? No, but when I'm older yes. Most people can't solve their problems and are trying to find out what can stop it before it leads them to danger. Books can be the same as us people, but we can't be as them. They can be like us when they have problems, girlfriend and boyfriend issue and etc. We can't do there stuff, because it might lead us all to danger and most people like to copy other people, but remember......
   copying other people will lead you to nowhere and danger

3 comments:

  1. I really like your post. Mostly, I like the way you connected to your readers and the way you included your own issues to give us to feel what you're talking about/from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you made that connection towards that book.Great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you connected the book with the outer world and gave examples of some of the problems in the world.

    ReplyDelete