Wednesday, October 13, 2010

E.B. White in my own Opinion

  Animals, Imagination, real world, E.B. White made it into his book Stuart Little and Charlotte's Web. First he made his ideas and put it into the book and the characters are trying to describe it and giving the reader examples of how he feels. Many people can see this in books, movies or T.V. shows. In my opinion i think E.B. White liked his ways and nevered reverted to old dumb ideas, but we all knew that making these books were a hit. Making these ideas will lead you to somewhere good and E.B. White followed it. It reminds me when i dont have ideas, but can brainstorm for excellent ways and leads to the steps of how E.B. White got his books sold alot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your are thinking about the writing process as you read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paolo,

    I like how you're thinking about the ideas in the book as well E.B. White the writer and how he came up with those ideas.

    ReplyDelete