Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stuart Little

 When i first read the book, i really liked it. Then i saw the movie, it was really good, but then i forgot about it for 6 years and now guess what? Im rereading it and its bringing back my memories. E.B. White really put his ideas for animals and his imagination into 1 book or make that 2, because he also made Charlottes Web. I know that rereading or rewatching something that you forgot about brings back your memories. E.B. White also wanted the reader to think and see his opinions and how he putted into the book. I really think if i could be be E.B. White, i could set my mind and think like a expert and put my ideas and opinions into the book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed rereading SL. What opinions of E.B. White's did you see in it?

    ReplyDelete