Wednesday, October 20, 2010

superhero life

    even though superheros can be fake, they will be in the world. We all have something to think about when it comes to superheros like rescuing, sacrifices and hiding secret identity. I feel that some people can be be superheros or not even though they have good talent, because its a big responsibilty for saving the world. This reminds me of when i have to go to school and do my homework; thats every childs responsibilty. Watchmen was a great success, because the superheros there had there own task and every person has a task too. But know our world/task is different from theres. I enjoy there superhero life and say hey, i could be like this too, but all i need is skills and creation, because every superhero has there own name. But now i have to stick to my old life; a person who can think well.

3 comments:

  1. I love how you compared a suprehero's life with our regualar kid life.Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you showed that a superhero can be anyone and that were practically superheroes everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paolo,

    I can tell you're really enjoying The Watchmen! As someone who's never read the comics, I'd like to hear a bit more context.

    ReplyDelete